Fix Pc Errors
Fix Windows Errors and Optimize PC Performance
Frequent Windows error messages are a sign that your Windows registry is struggling and may be corrupt. This situation can occur with everyday use of the computer over a long period of time and can be exacerbated by other factors!
Luckily, fixing PC errors can now be done quickly and easily. With the right tools, you can increase the performance and longevity of your PC.
These factors often compound issues with your Windows registry:
- Frequent installation and un-installation of programs and hardware
- Incomplete installations and un-installations of programs and hardware
- Drivers that are corrupt, unused, or unnecessary
- Would your computer benefit from a free registry scan?
- 2 minutes can save you months of frustration and crashes.
Your Windows registry regulates the storage and deployment of your files and drivers and as such is crucial to your computer. If you imagine that it is like a library in which things functions best when all the items necessary are present and properly ordered for easy retrieval, you can understand a corrupt or disorganized registry is like a library in which some books are misplaced or absent, others are missing pages, and many others are strewn about wildly.
Common symptoms of a disorganized or corrupt registry include:
If you experience any of these problems, you should run a registry scan immediately.
- Slow performance
- Hardware malfunctions
- Computer freezes
- Windows errors
- System crashes
- If your computer is displaying the symptoms above, you may want to perform a free registry scan now!
Windows error messages are designed to let you know when an action that you have ordered is impossible for your computer to fulfill at that time. As annoying as these can be, they are helpful in letting you know that something is wrong in your operating system and requires attention. You may choose to investigate this yourself to determine the extent of the chaos in your registry, however this can be quite time consuming and frustrating. Even those computer users with advanced computer skills are often cautious about mucking around in the registry due to its delicate nature. There are software programs, aptly named registry cleaners, available that make the job of cleaning your registry and eliminating windows errors easier and safer. One of the most popular registry cleaners available online is RegCure from ParetoLogic.
Recognized as one of the most powerful registry cleaners on the market, RegCure makes use of the most advanced technology in registry cleaning and can be used as a registry repair and maintenance tool. A rich feature set, including full back up and restore functions, combined with comprehensive customer support gives its users added confidence.
Features and Benefits of RegCure:
- Automatic/Manual Removal
- Shows scan progress
- Back-up Registry
- Built in scheduler
- Compress or Defrag Registry
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts
- Removes Duplicate files
- Deletes empty registry Keys
- Checks invalid Class Keys
- Checks Shell Extension
- Checks invalid Help Files
- Checks Invalid CLSID/Typelib/Interface Entries
- Checks Invalid Shared known DLL’s
- Checks invalid Paths
- Checks Application Path Keys/Orphan References
- Checks Invalid Fonts
- Checks Invalid File Types/Extensions/Entries
- Startup manager
- Supports most Windows Operating Systems
Analyzing your registry for missing, corrupt, and obsolete entries, RegCure cleans and organizes your registry and eliminates Windows error messages. Fully compatible with most Microsoft products and third party applications, RegCure is a solid choice for cleaning and optimizing your PC.